Online Payments via TOPS
TOPS is our new community management and account system featuring a self-service portal that allows members to access and manage their HLCC account online, at any time, from any device with internet access. Features include:
• View Your Member Account Information
• Update Your Contact Information
• Check Your Current Account Balance
• Review Your Payment History
• Make Payments towards your Annual Dues [processing fees apply]
• Submit Service Requests [coming soon!]
• Download Association Documents
• Sign Up for Text Alerts [coming soon!]
Members can make payments online at any time! A 3% fee applies to all credit card/debit card payments. A transaction fee of $2.95 applies to one-time, non-recurring ACH bank payments.
- Automatically pays your account balance in full, 10-days after charges are applied.
- You will receive email notification when charges are applied and when payments are processed.
- There are no fees for AutoPay customers. A 3% fee applies to all credit card/debit card payments. A transaction fee of $2.95 applies to one-time, non-recurring ACH bank payments.
- You can cancel AutoPay at any time (you will then be responsible for making future on-time payments and maybe subject to late fees).
- AutoPay is available to all registered users, not just those enrolled in the 6-month installment plan. You’ll be notified when charges are applied and 10-days thereafter your account balance will be paid automatically using the payment method you have selected.
Installment Payment Plan
A convenient, 6-month AutoPay installment plan is now available through the HLCC TOPS Owners Portal. No more hassle of having to write and mail or deliver checks to the Club office. Your dues will be paid in full automatically and just in time for badge pick up next year.
Make automatic, online, contactless payments in six equal monthly installments of $232.50 beginning in November and ending in April. And there are absolutely no transaction fees, late fees, or interest for AutoPay payments.
To take advantage of the AutoPay installment plan, you must notify the Club Office prior to November 15th. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that you be enrolled in the 6-month payment plan and provide your member number and Highland Lakes address. The Club will ensure that your account is charged six monthly installments beginning in November, instead of charging the full amount at once.
How to sign up for the 6-month AutoPay Installment Plan:
- Registered Portal users can login in to https://comwebportal.com/login to add a payment method (credit card or bank account). Once that’s done, email email@example.com and request to be enrolled in the 6-month installment plan.
- Not a registered Portal user? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an invitation with instructions on how to register (include your member number and Highland Lakes address in the email).